lørdag den 19. maj 2012

Rigor Mortis - Af Michaell



Drawn to death with a streak of pain fear and glory
I ponder on the eternal
that slowly and surely will suck me in to her bussom
where i shall rest my head
for what is known as eternity,
in the empty dark were dream meets fiction
I shall venture through the unknown halls of old lost abbies
that once prided themselves on their beauty and majesty,
I shall curess every stone unturned
into what would seem as new life
that awakens from my bones,
and once more i shall place my footsteps upon this sacred earth
that we all keenly claim to call home.

Emence and slow force aching in my innerds,
scratching on the skin,
in empty attempts to get into the core my of head
tear it apart so that i may finally look at my thoguhts with control,
picking and choosing what i am,
taking every part of me
that longs for freedom
so that this .. cell may be opened
and i can finally be released into eternal void,
dark matter surrounding every inch
as i slowly tear out my hair and rip out my eyes,
feast on my body biting my tongue,
feel the blood seep from my vains
the sweet metallic release of my pumping station,
drinking my fuel
so that i will consume my own death

The rythmic pounding in my chest
strong and strange… strained…
Surely it is the end for me
when all else fails
and i am reduced to whatever i came from,
as i have consumed life,
it in turn shall consume me
piece by piece slow pace
while grinding my teeth
in painless agony as i am stripped of my skin
bloodied and battered.
This is life making love to the once upon a time.
And for eternity Rigor mortis

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar