mandag den 18. juni 2012

WHICH WITCH IS PINK? - By Michael Zittergong


Well, I live in a fairy tale now. As the
author originally controlling the weather
too. When in need of sun, it shone. When
wanting flowers they appeared all around.
When longing for rain to cool my body and to
quench my thirst, it poured down all over
fantasyland, like a stirr in the pool of the
strange little characters living there.

Yes, I was in control until I met the little,
pink witch down the back of my supposedly
selfmade garden. Supposedly.. because it
frightened me, that she was pink. I had
specifically imagined witches to be black!

I took a hold of myself and asked her: "Why
are you pink?"

"Out of love, I guess", she answered, just
like that. "Sing me a song".

I was startled. Which witch would bewitch me
like that? She should not ask me that kind of
a question. But though in fear, I played
along.

"Which one, witch?", I asked.

"You know", she said. "The song without
words".

The rest is history: I gave in and it all got
real.

To feel!

3 kommentarer:

  1. If you feel the emotion and the feelings, you will eventually experience it. Depending on how much you feel it inside of you, with every part of your mind, soul and body. I like it. I miss some rythm though :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks, Johnny.. and I guess you'll just have to find rhythm somewhere else ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Michael, it is a great story :) So be damned with the rhythm ;)

      Slet