mandag den 4. juni 2012

FOOD FOR FIGHT - By Michael Zittergong


Work is over, never really get to wash the
dirt off my hands. Loading trucks all day,
I'm tired, but I'm in my favorite place, too;
that little place 'round the corner, you
know, Rasheeds Place. Used to be Harrys
Place, but things change, right?

Anyway, the lumps are the same last century
pieces of fish, I wonder if they were ever
alive. Great difference is, that curry spices
them up. One third rice, one third lumps and
one third curry.. it's so hot than when you
leave the place, you're glowing in the dark.

Right now I am not planning to leave, though.
This is my second home, always oozing friture
and with an infinite supply of draught beer.
Also lots of friends - though quite a few has
died over the years, not many living to be
needed and fed at 64 here.

Sounds sad? It ain't. High cholesterole is no
problem until disease really knocks you down
and you don't get up again. Until then I do!
In the weekends I sleep the day and pizz the
night away. "I drink a whiskey drink - I
drink a vodka drink - I drink a lager drink..
I drink a Cider drink.. I sing a song that
remind of the good times - I sing a song that
remind of the best times.." and the birds go
"oh, danny boy.. danny boy.." at least later,
now they'd better shut up, 'cause on the
telly the match is about to begin,

CHELSEA! versus FC Copenhagen. These danes
would never know what hit them!

Wait a minute here.. I'm the author and I
have a thing or two to say about this. This
is our circus and we're the lions coming to
eat you!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar